For this lesson, you need your English book, notebook, your pencil case.
Welcome to week 13!
Finally Spring is here.
To do list:
- Spring video
- Rainbowbridge pages 40-41 video
- (if you want there’s the book spring song)
- Copy 3 times the words on page 41 on your notebook and send the teacher a picture
- Study the vocabulary on quizlet
- (if you want draw a butterfly)
- (if you want draw a flying butterfly)
Spring vocabulary video
Rainbowbridge book (pages 40 and 41)
The Spring Song (from the book website)
– Copy 3 times the words on page 41 and publish a picture of your notebook on the electronic register.
– Study this vocabulary on Quizlet:
– Make a ladybird: you can print or copy this picture (ladybird) or draw your own.
If you want instructions, you can watch this:
You can use colored pencils, felt tip pens or paints.
You can also draw and color other spring items to decorate your house.
Draw a flying butterfly on this website: